I’m not a honey snob, so I can appreciate the appeal of clover honey with its simple and dependable taste. I didn’t compare the Gunter’s Clover Honey with its darker colored competitors. I compared to its other clover honey competitors instead. And my personal opinion is that the taste of the Gunter’s Clover Honey is definitely superior.
I’m not the only one who thinks highly of Gunter’s Clover Honey. After reading through the many Amazon and Google reviews I found a lot more people saying that this over all the others was the best clover honey they’ve ever had.
And of course, you have to love that price. It’s not a reflection of low quality. It’s simply a fact that most honey sold in the US is clover honey. Part of that is because sweet clover is everywhere, and another reason is that most US honey buyers are more partial to the reliable taste of clover honey.
Who Should Buy This?
There are 4 kinds of people who will love Gunter’s Clover Honey Bears:
- People who want unprocessed honey for their health benefits.
- Those who prefer the reliable tastiness of clover honey in comparison to its more complicated darker-colored competitors.
- Budget-conscious consumers who see the price as an absolute steal, especially considering its great taste and amazing health benefits.
- And parents and grandparents who want to tempt young children into trying the honey that comes from a “bear” container.
What You Should Know about Gunter’s Honey
- So why is clover honey so popular? One main reason is that sweet clover is naturally attractive to bees. Bees are drawn to them, and so you get clover honey.
- Another main reason is that the USDA pays farmers to cultivate their unused land to make a profit. The aim is to offer a wildlife habitat, enhance the water quality, and minimize erosion. And using sweet clover works well in achieving those aims.
- Sweet clover is really hardy. It can tolerate drought and the cold. It also naturally takes nitrogen from the air which it then eventually disperses into the soil. This means it doesn’t need fertilizer. Sweet clover also reseeds itself every 2 years. So plant clover one year, and then plant it the next year, and you can just let it go as it well reseed itself without your help.
Best Honey Site Tips:
- You can take this with your tea in lieu of sugar. The mild taste accentuates the natural flavor of the tea.
- It’s also great as a facial mask, so that you can have young-looking skin.